What types of products do you work on?
The food types and categories I focus on include:
- Bars – all types of food bars, granola, baked, slabbed, layered, enrobed, filled, etc
- Snacks – cookies, granola, clusters, salty snacks
- Filled pouches – fruit and veg purees or other fillings
- Alternative diets – vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, paleo, raw
- Ingredient Applications – designing prototypes to showcase flavorings or ingredients
- Sensory Evalaution – provide descriptive analysis and usage suggestions for flavor usage or for finished products
- Shelf life evaluation – accelerated shelf life testing saves time and provides confidence
- Sugar Reduction – reduce the sugar of your product without compromising on taste
Please reach out for a chat, if I’m not the right fit for your project, I’d be happy to refer you to another consultant. I want us both to be successful!
How much does it cost?
It will depend on the project. Scope, technical difficulty and timing will all be factors in determining cost and time to complete. Some projects are inherently more difficult than others. I will be direct and upfront with you about what you can expect.
How long does it take?
Again, it will depend on the project. I’m a quick worker, but it’s best not to rush things. Taking time in the beginning to set serious, yet realistic timing goals will make everyone happier in the end.
What is your billing structure?
There are options for either hourly, project based or a retainer fee structure. Let’s figure out what is most appropriate for the work you need.